We understand the needs of an international patient. That is why we have created a dedicated International Patient Services division. The division has well-trained staff who can handle all your queries at any time and on all the days.
Here are some of the ways we can help our international patients to make them feel at home in India.
- Advance booking of medical appointments
- Booking of private rooms before your arrival in India
- Priority facilitation
- Guest Relation Officers to help you at every step
- Airport Pick-up and Drop Service by our own Hospital car
- Flight/Visa Arrangement
- Hotel Accommodation Packages
- Language translator availability
- Multiple Payment Options- Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card, Wire Transfer
- Medical Reports and scans at the time of discharge
- Emergency Care
- Non-Emergency Care
- Evacuation & Repatriation (Worldwide)
- Air Ambulance Arrangements
- Airport Transfer Service by Ambulance
- For more information or help please write to us or call us anytime.
How to Get Started
You need to send the following medical reports to get a free no obligation opinion from Liver Transplant Specialists.
- Blood Tests - confirm your blood type, evaluate serum chemistries, hematology, coagulation, hepatitis screens, and viral studies.
- Liver Function Test reports
- Chest X-ray
- Ultrasound images and report
- CT Scans and Report
- Other Medical Reports (if any)
Send the reports by mail at email@example.com